Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: This election is making me sick

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    This election is making me sick

    Hillary is really just making me sick to my stomach, just listened to her "winning" speech. Obama I think pretty much blew it tonight, had he won tonight this thing could've been over by South Carolina. Overall, I think we as a nation need a Democrat in office to help us economically but if Hillary gets the nomination I just can't see myself voting for her. The only Republican I could vote for is McCain and thats out of just pure respect for the man. I really think he would be the wrong person for the wrong time, it would make the Iraq war drag out even further. I don't think we as a nation need that. Giuliani is dead, Edwards is dead, and so are most of these other guys are done as well. I think were done to Clinton/Obama and McCain/Romney/Huckabee. Out of that bunch I'm rooting for Obama but I'm seriously considering voting for a third party candidate if this crew winds up on the ballot come November. I'm starting to think the only way the Democrats are getting my vote is if it's an Obama/Edwards ticket. Sorry I'm rambling but as a Democrat I just can not believe that we as a party are going to run Hillary for president, my God Jimmy Carter was better.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This election is making me sick

    South Carolina should be interesting. What a clusterfuck if Edwards wins it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This election is making me sick

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Giuliani is dead, Edwards is dead,</div></div>

    Neidermayer...DEAD! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This election is making me sick

    Thats great CC.

    Word of advice, do not watch Hillary in High Def. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] Now I know why Bill fooled around so much. It was bad enough in standard def.

    I liked listening to Obama's speech much more than Hillary's. The fake "thank yous" that you couldnt hear even though the mic was on. They were so over done.

    I didnt catch any of McCain or the other Republicans speeches, but I wish Fred acted like he cared about it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This election is making me sick

    Democrats and economics...I'll be laughing all day.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This election is making me sick

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Politicians and economics...I'll be laughing all day.</div></div>



    Fixed for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •